luni, 23 martie 2015

Necklace " Midnight delight "

OH, WHAT FUN IS TO BE A FAIRY, TRY OUT OUR MIDNIGHT DARE !!!!!!

I've recently visited Pelisorul castle, the beautiful castle which has the mark of Queen Maria. And for my great delight I learned that the Queen's favorite flowers were lilies and iris ....... flowers you can admire in all paintings made by the queen, in decoration on the walls and furniture. I'll assure you that it's worth to take delight in such beauty and even now I may seem subjective in preferences, I admit ... I like more Pelisorul castle (more intimate, warmer and so chic), than Peles castle.
So, this was my inspiration for this statement necklace, accessorised with earrings in the the same color tones; the magnificent lilly together with the shy iris, laid on a bed of leaves in autumnal colors from green to purple shadows and glow gold .... just like the moon pours rays in the midnight hour. 


                                                     So, here is my " Midnight delight "

The set is 100% cotton crochet 
Total length of necklace 64 cm , can be easily shortened .
A unique product that will attract everyone's admiration .
The colour pattern could change by your request 


Price here

This item is sold, but I could make another one, similar.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu